- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fans of the classic Star Wars trilogy and the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game will love recreating Battle of Hoth action with this detailed, posable LEGO brick version of the iconic AT-AT (75288) Walker
- This fun, creative building toy for kids includes 6 LEGO Star Wars minifigures – Luke Skywalker, General Veers, 2 AT-AT Drivers and 2 Snowtroopers, all with weapons to role-play the Empire vs. Rebel Alliance battles
- The AT-AT has a cockpit for 3 LEGO minifigures, foldout panels, spring-loaded shooters, a speeder bike, winch, bottom hatch so Luke can throw in the thermal detonator element, and more for realistic, creative play
- This 1,267-piece set makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or special treat for boys and girls aged 10+ who can look forward to a rewarding building challenge and hours of fun solo or social play
- The AT-AT vehicle measures over 13” (34cm) high, 14.5” (38cm) long and 5.5” (15cm) wide; Fans can also drive it in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game
Relive the Battle of Hoth and other classic Star Wars trilogy scenes with this AT-AT (75288) LEGO building kit for kids! Different sections of the All Terrain Armored Transport vehicle open up for easy play, and it has spring-loaded shooters, plus a speeder bike inside. Fans will also love authentic details such as a winch to pull up Luke and his thermal detonator element. The Empire vs. Rebel Alliance This action-packed set includes 6 LEGO minifigures – Luke Skywalker, General Veers, 2 AT-AT Drivers and 2 Snowtroopers. They all have weapons, including Luke’s Lightsaber and the Snowtroopers’ tripod gun, to inspire Star Wars role-play missions. A wonderful gift idea for any LEGO Star Wars collector, it’s great for solo or group play. Love for LEGO Star Wars sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. What's not to love.